Centre Coordinator - Rockingham
Salary: $86,056 - $89,868 per annum (plus generous NFP salary packaging options)
Contract: 12 month fixed term full time (37.5 hours per week)
Job Type: Early Years
Centre Coordinator – Rockingham
Do you want to be part of an organisation that is passionate about delivering quality education and care for children? Wanslea is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Centre Coordinator to join our Early Learning and Development Centre in Rockingham.
Who We Are
Wanslea was founded over 75 years ago and supports children and adults from a range of cultural backgrounds.
Wanslea is an inclusive employer.
We are a values based organisation, living and breathing our values of respect, integrity and collaboration. If you share these values read on …
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with amazing people
- 12 months fixed term full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Unique opportunity to work in an organisation which is passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Ongoing professional development and in-house training
- Paid break between Christmas and New Year
- Many additional employee benefits including but not limited to; discounted childcare rates at our amazing early learning and development centres, ability to purchase additional leave, income replacement insurance and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive salary
We are looking for a strong, dedicated and passionate leader who has demonstrated skills managing a service that provides quality education and care for children between the ages of Birth-5 years.
- Coordinate the early learning and development centre which includes allocation of tasks across the team to ensure that the service is operating effectively, including rostering of staff
- Develop, maintain and review policies and procedures of service in conjunction with other Wanslea services
- Supervise and support staff in delivery of a quality service
- Contribute to the achievement of the goals and overall objectives of the organisation as outlined in the Strategic Plan
- Participate in a range of activities that continues to grow the Early Years Services that Wanslea provides to families and children
You will bring with you all the essential criteria ….
- Diploma of Children’s Services or equivalent
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (WA) Act 2012 and Regulations, National Quality Standard, and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Proven experience in working with children and families in an early learning setting
- Experienced in leadership of staff and program coordination
- Proven ability to supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Demonstrated understanding of "child safe" environment
- Current West Australian ‘C’ Class driver’s licence
- Current satisfactory National Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Card
- Current First Aid Certificate
If you want to make a real difference in a child’s life … Apply Now
Send us your resume and a short cover letter addressing how you meet the requirements of the selection criteria
Applications close Sunday 14 June 2020, however, Wanslea reserves the right to close the advertisement prior, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.