Contact Coordinator - Mount Barker
Job is archived
Salary: $69,200 - $74,456 per annum (plus generous NFP salary packaging options)
Contract: Permanent full time (37.5 hours per week)
Job Type: Early Years
Location: Mount Barker
Contact Coordinator - Mount Barker
Wanslea has an exciting opportunity to develop your career as a Contact Coordinator at our Plantagenet Early Learning and Development Centre located in Mount Barker.
Who We Are
Wanslea was founded over 75 years ago and supports children and adults from a range of cultural backgrounds.
Wanslea is an inclusive employer.
We are a values based organisation, living and breathing our values of respect, integrity and collaboration. If you share these values read on …
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with amazing people
- Permanent full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Unique opportunity to work in an organisation which is passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Ongoing professional development and in-house training
- Paid break between Christmas and New Year
- Many additional employee benefits including but not limited to; discounted childcare rates at our amazing early learning and development centres, ability to purchase additional leave, income replacement insurance and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive salary
We are looking for a strong, dedicated and passionate leader who has demonstrated skills managing a service that provides quality education and care for children between the ages of 0-5.
- Coordinate the child care centre which includes allocation of tasks across the team to ensure that the service is operating effectively, including rostering of staff
- Develop, maintain and review policies and procedures of service in conjunction with other Wanslea services
- Supervise and support staff in delivery of a quality service
- Act as an appropriate model for children, ensuring all interactions are positive and reflect the philosophy and policies of the service
- Comply with the Early Years Learning Framework, the Education and Care Services National Law (WA) 2012 Act and the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2012
- Provide leadership to the team
- Ensure the program is accountable to the funding bodies, prepare required reports, update relevant statistics and carry out necessary administration
- Assess children’s learning against the five Learning Outcomes under the Early Years Learning Framework and maintain records as required by Wanslea
- Actively participate in a range of activities that continues to grow the Early Years Services that Wanslea provides to families and children
You will bring with you all the essential criteria ….
- Diploma of Children’s Services or equivalent
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (WA) Act 2012 and Regulations, and the Early Years Framework
- Proven experience in working with families to achieve best outcomes for their childcare needs
- Experience in developing, planning, coordinating and implementing programs in an innovative way that recognises the community’s individuality
- Proven ability to supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Demonstrated understanding of "child safe" environment
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a member of, and lead a successful team
- Demonstrate high-level administrative skills including the ability to use a computer to record, retrieve and analyse information
- Current West Australian ‘C’ Class driver’s licence
- Current satisfactory National Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Card
- Current First Aid Certificate
If you want to make a real difference in a child’s life … Apply Now
Send us your resume and a short cover letter addressing how you meet the requirements of the selection criteria
This position will remain open until filled. However, Wanslea reserves the right to close the advertisement prior, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.