Coordinator - ECEI (Cannington)
Salary: $101,274 - $109,268 per annum (including salary packaging)
Contract: Permanent full time (37.5 hours per week)
Job Type: Early Years
Coordinator - ECEI (Cannington)
A challenging and rewarding opportunity has become available at Wanslea for the development, implementation and delivery the Early Childhood Early Intervention program in the South East Metropolitan region
Who We Are
Wanslea was founded over 70 years ago and supports children and adults from a range of cultural backgrounds.
Wanslea is an inclusive employer.
We are a values based organisation, living and breathing our values of respect, integrity and collaboration. If you share these values read on …
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive people. Rewarding team culture with flexible working conditions
- Permanent full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Unique opportunity to work in an organisation passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Comprehensive orientation and induction with ongoing supervision to reach your potential
- Continue to learn and grow with training and ongoing professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging options
- Excellent additional employee benefits including discounted childcare rates at our amazing early learning and development centres
- Paid break between Christmas and New Year
We are looking for a driven, professional and passionate leader with extensive knowledge and experience of early childhood development, the early intervention sector, an understanding of the NDIS and early childhood intervention best practice principles.
- Coordinate the delivery of high quality ECEI service in accordance with the contract, program guidelines, ECEI best practice principles and relevant legislative obligations
- Communicate the roles, goals and functions of the Wanslea ECEI service in accordance with program guidelines and contractual requirements
- Analyse the service environment to identify current and emerging trends, opportunities and risks, and strategies to improve outcomes
- Manage budget preparation, expenditure and acquittal
- Efficiently and effectively manage the region’s waitlist
- Conduct the recruitment, supervision and performance evaluation of staff
- Contribute to the development, implementation, review and improvement of processes, resources, training materials and manuals to deliver outcomes and maintain standards in accordance with the required KPIs
- Build and maintain effective collaborative and consultative working relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders
You will bring with you all the essential criteria ….
- Degree in Allied Health (Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology or Physiotherapy) or other relevant professional field
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills including the ability to develop and support an effective team
- Extensive knowledge and application of early childhood development, developmental delay and the early intervention service sector
- Demonstrated understanding of the NDIS, the ECEI approach and early childhood intervention best practice principles
- Demonstrated skills in continual service improvement and change management
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work with culturally and linguistically diverse communities and families leading to positive outcomes for children and their families
- Current Working with Children Card
- Current satisfactory National Police Clearance
- Current WA ‘C’ Class driver’s licence
If you are looking for a fast paced and rewarding role which support children and families… Apply Now
Send us your resume and a short cover letter addressing how you meet the requirements of the selection criteria
Shortlisting will commence immediately. Applications close Sunday 17 November 2019. However Wanslea reserves the right to close the advertisement prior to this date so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible
For this role you must apply online through Seek as emailed applications cannot be accepted.