Finance Officer - Scarborough
Salary: $75,664 - $80,770 per annum pro rata (including salary packaging)
Contract: Permanent part time (22.5 hours per week)
Job Type: Corporate Services
Finance Officer - Scarborough
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding work environment, Wanslea is right for you. An exciting new opportunity in our highly skilled finance team, reporting to the Finance Manager has become available.
Who We Are
Wanslea was founded over 70 years ago and supports children and adults from a range of cultural backgrounds.
Wanslea is an inclusive employer.
We are a values based organisation, living and breathing our values of respect, integrity and collaboration.If you share these values read on …
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing people. Rewarding team culture with flexible working conditions
- Permanent part time (22.5 hours per week) role located in Scarborough
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Comprehensive orientation and induction with ongoing supervision to reach your potential
- Continue to learn and grow with training and ongoing professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging options
- Excellent additional employee benefits including discounted childcare rates at our amazing early learning and development centres, paid break between Christmas and New Year
We are looking for a hands on practical person with excellent communication skills and a broad knowledge of financial procedures including accounts payable/receivable/reconciliations and demonstrated advanced level experience in Microsoft Word and Excel. You will have experience in providing efficient finance and administrative support and excellent customer service to a medium sized multi-functional organisation.
- To deliver best practice finance support services
- To provide timely, accurate financial and accounting services whilst contributing to the overall objectives of the organisation
- To undertake a range of financial duties including processing accounts payable and accounts receivable, invoicing and bank reconciliations, month end accounting procedures and producing weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly reports.
You will bring with you all the essential criteria ….
- Diploma in Business Studies or equivalent relevant qualification
- Experience in a broad range of finance related tasks including processing accounts payable, receivable and completing monthly reconciliations
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and procedural skills with exceptional eye for detail
- Advanced level experience in Excel, data analysis and reconciliation procedures
- Satisfactory current National Police Clearance
- Everything else listed under the essential selection criteria in the job description
Sounds like you …… Apply Now
Send us your resume and a short cover letter addressing how you meet the requirements of the selection criteria
Go to www.wanslea.asn.au for all application details and the job description
Applications close Sunday 29 September 2019. However Wanslea reserves the right to close the advertisement prior to this date so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible
For this role you must apply online through Seek as emailed applications cannot be accepted.