Qualified Educator - Outside School Hours Care - Bedfordale
Salary: $57,352 - $60,818 per annum pro rata
Contract: Permanent part time (22.5 hours per week)
Job Type: Early Years
Qualified Educator - Outside School Hours
An exciting new opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Qualified Educator to join our new service in Bedfordale opening in early 2020.
This exciting and important role will support the daily operation of the after school care service, including the programming and planning of daily activities, promoting and monitoring quality standards of care and administration duties. You will be able to use your knowledge of child development to provide a stimulating program for school aged students.
This position is a permanent part time (20 hours per week) Monday to Friday, operating the after-school care program.
- Certificate IV Out of School Care or equivalent, as stated in the Education and Care Services Law and Regulations (WA) Act 2012
- Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Current satisfactory National Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Card
- Current First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis and Emergency Asthma Management Certificate
- Current Driver's Licence
- Amazing people. Rewarding team culture with flexible working conditions
- Unique opportunity to work in an organisation passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Continue to learn and grow with training and ongoing professional development opportunities
- Excellent additional employee benefits including discounted childcare rates at our amazing early learning and development centres
- Paid break between Christmas and New Year
- Competitive salary
To express your interest in the above position please click 'Apply Now' and submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your suitability to the role.
Applications close Sunday 2 February 2020. However, Wanslea reserves the right to close the advertisement prior to this date so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. Emailed applications will not be accepted. Please apply online via Seek.