Wanslea Coronvirus Covid-19 Response Plan
This is to advise that Wanslea has activated the business continuity plan in response to the Coronavirus Covid19 outbreak.
Our priority is to support children, parents and families and to ensure the safety of our staff. At all times we are monitoring advice from the Commonwealth and WA Departments of Health and following their guidelines.
Actions taken to date include:
- communication to staff and families in relation to travel bans, quarantine, hygiene, the symptoms and what to do if someone is experiencing symptoms
- monitoring staff travel plans and imposing 14 day isolation periods for those returning from overseas travel or experiencing virus symptoms
- observation of social distancing measures.
The situation as at Thursday 19 March in WA is that:
- the WA Government has announced that all people returning from international travel must self-isolate for 14 days after the date of return to Australia. Self-isolation does not apply to other members of the household who have not travelled overseas
- the Prime Minister has announced there will be restrictions in place for public gatherings.
Wanslea does not conduct or host events for large groups, however, internal training, smaller events and attendance at conferences are under review. At this stage there is no requirement for Wanslea to work from home, however we are actively reviewing meetings with clients and home visits to ensure the safety of all. Plans are in place to support teleconference and online meetings.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and we will communicate any changes to our plan.
Chief Executive Officer
Wanslea In Home Care Service Opens in Tasmania
Wanslea is very excited to be expanding its services to Tasmania, with our new Hobart office opening in March 2020. The current In Home Care Program offered in Western Australia will be expanded and offered across Tasmania.
Wanslea In Home Care is a flexible early learning and care solution provided in the comfort of the families own home, supporting those families who cannot access mainstream early learning and care. This flexible service is provided in the home of families who are eligible for the Child Care Subsidy, and can demonstrate that other types of approved child care are not available or appropriate.
Wanslea matches high quality experienced educators who are qualified and have a sound knowledge of the EYLF and the MTOP with these families.
Our new In Home Care facilitator will be based in Hobart and provide specialist support to our educators and families across Tasmania, while our current facilitator located in WA will support the educators and families with enrolments, child care subsidies and payments.
Wanslea is pleased to be able to share their expertise in the provision of In Home Care to support families not only in Western Australia but also across Tasmania.
To find out more call 1800 444 262 or email Inhomecaretas@wanslea.asn.au
Wanslea has launched a partnership page to showcase our valued partners.
Click here to go to the page
Wanslea Newsletter Summer 2020 Edition
Click here to read our latest newsletter